Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Denial

If you look at the models of the meteorologists for the track of hurricane Irene, one can see a huge amount of uncertainty and a lack of agreement. One can also see that these meteorologists benefit immensely from these dire forecasts...afterall, to whom will local governments turn the next time one of these so-called storms appears on the 'radar' screens? I can believe that the East Coast is going to get some rain and wind, but I bet the Sun will peak and all will be well.

3 comments:

Satchitananda said...

I am angry about weather! Why must weather interfere with me? I am not happy! I like weathermen who please me with new weather when I am angry about existing weather. Do not blame God for the existence of weathermen or you will worship one.

Milley said...

@Satchitananda-"Do not blame God for the existence of weathermen or you will worship one"?What do you mean?

price per head call center said...

blogs in here looking forward to often visit your blog